Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My bathroom upgrade with OPI and Clark+Kensington





Hello, hello! I'm not a professional photographer and I of course will be having my home shot by one of my fabulous photographers soon but I was excited when asked to share my bathroom revamp on the OPI blog last Friday. As you can see my original bathroom was awash with harvest gold, the popular tile choice of many in the 1970s. It had not been updated by the previous owner in years. Ace Hardware's Clark+Kensington OPI palette is an amazing collaboration.  I can use my favorite OPI nail lacquer colors in my home. In the final phase of the update I had the room wallpapered and I painted an oversized maple mirror I had purchased from Crate and Barrel in the deep, rich OPI shade Black OnyxCheck out my design tips and see my guest post here. xx




BATHROOM BEFORE: (I can't even)




1 comment:

Shelley said...

What a transformation! That wallpaper is so sassy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails