Friday, October 14, 2016

Shelter Loves



Good Morning, honeys! I don't usually gloat about my birthday but I'll be celebrating mine this weekend. As I creep up in age, I have become more and more of a thinker and I tend to reflect on the ways to make the year ahead better than the last. We all have a mental check list (don't we?) and tops on my list is to continue to grow and learn. I loved The Everygirl's post on the subject.

I've been pinning away, let's take a look: Follow me here on Pinterest. 

1. These drapes, that fabric....Via Cowtan and Tout
2. I could write an entire post on my love of the brand Figue! The prices aren't for the faint of heart but I am over the moon for this blouse! Today is the final day of Shopbop's AMAZING fall sale!
3. I LOVE this sentiment.
4. I am styling and painting for a shoot today, this is the color inspo for our palette. Adoring this arrangement of textural flowers and greens. 
5. Mary's instagram account, Happily Grey, is my latest favorite fashion source! Her style speaks to me, it's flawless and has a perfectly, imperfect feel.
6. The best lip gloss ever, it isn't sticky and contains no lead! Yay, that's a win, win. I wear pretty neutral pink shades~
7. I've got to use this fab light fixture in a kitchen soon!!! Any takers?


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday! Great round up!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

THANK YOU, SHELLEY!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails