Saturday, January 7, 2017

Shelter Loves....


Happy Saturday!! I love how a New Year ushers in the concept of fresh starts and new beginnings.  We are bracing for a 
Nor-Easter in Boston so I am in a cozy down, nesting mode. In fact I nest all winter. Hehe.

Here is what I'm loving this morning! Keep warm and stay safe. xoxo

1. & 5. For those of you lucky enough to be jetting off on a warm vacation this winter, I am adoring
this woven clutch and this fabulous tortoise necklace as take alongs. 
2. Bows + velvet, please.
3. Half the battle is your mindset!
4. One 2017 goal is to start to read more again. I used to read a ton before I had children.
I would love a room with built in bookshelves someday. My books are packed away and
scattered in random places. To house them in the same area would be divine!!
6. Julia always looks so perfect, it kills me. This was a beautiful shoot and home with Lela Rose
7. I love the idea of displaying coral in a non-functioning fireplace or during the summer months. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails