Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Curb appeal - front door and porch updates!

When the weather finally turns we begin to focus on our homes both indoors and out. I am planning an early summer refresh of my own home. Today, I'm sharing four ways to create more curb appeal to your home and I have also included a few front door paint color recommendations. I love fabulous front doors and enjoy helping client's choose colors for their home! I may go with a pink front door this summer but if not I'll go with deep blue. Stay tuned!!

Three ways to beautify your entry:

1. Repaint the door. I don't know the exact color of these doors but have recommended a close match. 
2. Add a new light fixture. Lighting can instantly change the feel of your entry.
3. Add some planters and flowers.
4. Numbers and a new knocker is a great way to add a personal touch. 


BLUES

Benjamin Moore: Blue Suede Shoes - 798
                                                  
Benjamin Moore: Wythe blue - HC143
Farrow and Ball : Studio Green No. 93

Ben Moore: Palm Coast teal - 733




 PINKS
Benjamin Moore: Blushing Bride 2086-50
GREY

Benjamin Moore: Whale Grey 2134-40

Fine Paints of Europe: Black ( I love their Hollandlac Brilliant high gloss sheen)

Benjamin Moore: Scotch Plains Green - 587
Benjamin Moore: Dark Salmon 2009-30 or Farrow and Ball: Blazer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails