Thursday, August 31, 2017

Love the look - Beautycounter

I began trying Beautycounter products after my dear friend and fellow blogger introduced me to their amazing mission = to get safe products in the hands of everyone. Yes, I am a designer but I have always had an interest in beauty products, especially skin care. (I have often said if I weren't a designer, I would have been a dermatologist)

I first tried BC's chemical free sunscreen after reading about the dangers of Oxybenzone. (I have had invasive skin cancer on my face removed four times). Next, I sampled the face wash and foundation...and now I am completely hooked. They work so well and my skin has not felt this good in a long time. If you purchase from Beautycounter today, they will be donating 10% off all proceeds to The Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey Relief. My thoughts and prayers have been with everyone in the Houston area. 💗

 I have also gotten to learn a bit about the company founder: Gregg Renfrew. Gregg not only has amazing ideas and vision but she also has impeccable taste. Simple, straightforward and refined perfectly defines her style. I shared photos of her California ranch last year and today I'm showing the latest shoot from this month's issue of Better Homes and Gardens. If you are interested in building your own business with Beautycounter or learning more about their product line, feel free to shoot me an email. Take a peek at Gregg's beautiful home and a snapshot of six of my favorites that I use daily. 











sunblock//sugarbodyscrub//creamcleanser//tintskin//
plumpingfaceoil//lipgloss// * I wear Peony in the gloss but all the colors look great!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails