Thursday, September 7, 2017

Love the look

Come Fall you'll usually find me in booties or some kind of flat. I like heels but I prefer comfortable shoes because of my busy lifestyle.  Heels don't make much sense on job sites or soccer fields. Lately, I've been wearing driving mocs, not only because they feel good but they look great! I prefer the suede ones but neutral leather and Tod's classic orange ones are adorable too! Here's a round up of my faves.....

1. If you are okay with the price, Tod's are the way to go. They are iconic and timeless. (Think Jackie O.)
2. Prada mocs? Yes please!! Anything Prada reminds me of studying design in Milan.
3. The fringe detail on these adds a nice touch.
4. Tory's version, this comes in solid too.
5. Let's talk for a minute about how awesome M.Gemi shoes are??? This company has so many amazing options and their loafers are bananas cute!
These are The Passare. 7. These are The Felize.
6. Tod perfection.
8. Cole Haan version
Cheers to Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails